Sunday, March 15, 2009

PICTURES OF U(BRO)...PICTURES OF ME...AKA THIS IS 4 U (MY BRO)

SWEET TIMES WITH MY BRO DURING CHILDHOOD... ...



*tis pic was taken in my grandmothers hs during CNY... ...u guys cn see la......all red,red,red






*tis pic is a little bit 'old' la coz as u guyz cn see the pic also 'kuning' d lo......erm...i cnt rmb who's leg is tat also...=p...btw we took tis photo in my uncle's hs...during CNY also...






*i dnt knw y my bro seems so happy in tis photo......mayb bcoz he gt a chance to hug me!!!!!!=p... ...tat cute little baby in white is my n...oOoOoO...i found bek my donald duck!!!!!!






*tis was the 1st tm n the last tm to genting till nw... ...so many years adi lo......genting dnt knw stil gt tat lion a nt leh???so...since i so cham...anyone wan 2 belanja me 2 go 2 genting a nt???=p






*the cute me n my bro......n also our bicycles!!!!!!well u cnt act see 'em =p... ...tat's our...'old' n undecorated hs...






*u guys see tis hs so nice n big......OF COZ... ...is nt my hs la =p...tat's my uncle's new hs tat tm...act im VERY SUPER DUPER SCARED of those...hmm...'lions' 1 lo......dnt knw y... ...till nw also very scared of 'em i er...just pretend nt to only...=p






*IS MY BRO KISSING ME??????OR WAT??????u guys cnt see me rite......i knw... ...i knw =)







*is he hugging me??????well tat's whn we r young......nw r... ...hug u??????next 1000 years la =p








*anybody recognize the scenery behind??????more grown up d la tis pic......so nt 'tat' funny =)








*i dnt knw wat 2 say about tis pic......i knw i look like a boy whn i was a baby la,k!!!!!!well my bro looks funni... ...lololllllllllooo...






THE END......of my kinda of slide show =p



*HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT... ...anyway if u dislike it also nvm......at least i think it's nice =p
signing off with a BABY MOOD...act i dnt knw wat's tat...just create this......mood... =p

No comments:

Post a Comment