Friday, February 18, 2011

I'M NOT DEAD!!!!!!

hahhahahahaahaha......IM NOT DEAD!!!!!!
just that i some how forgot that this blog of mine existed ahhahahahaha......
so yea...........I'M BACK!!!!!!
well......if i'm free i'll come here and do all the talking n writing n scolding
my parents asked me what do i do in front of the computer for so loooooooooooong......
hmm......guess i have to think of something more useful to do with the internet......
now that i have a ipod......i hope i use it wisely.....hahahah......instead of just for games n music
ahhaahhaha
hmm......a lot of things had happened these days.......like the end of 2010

2010:
~ there's YQ!!!!!!awesome experience......hope i can go YLDP this year......im surprised the relationship i bonded with those ppl......of cz i didnt really get to meet all 400++ ppl.....bt there a lot of ppl that i'm close with......hahahah......and the awesome part is......THEY'RE NOT FROM IPOH!!!!!!AHHAHAHAAHHA...........let's see......there's Sara frm JB......she make me smile/laugh everytime i see her name in FB for no reasons hahaha......Pebbles aka sheet lan ngor from Selangor..........hahhahahah....should really meet her in person.......Joella,Wen Dee and Benjamin frm Penang......Isabel frm kl aka Queensland hahhaah......Denise frm kl......im in the same devotional group with her......someone whose super friendly.....she's awesome....she's at Jeremiah School now......always ask me to go kl after she's off from JS hahhaha......then there's this CUTE GIRL!!!!!!frm JB too......CHEN SHI MIN!!!!!!she's super adorable......she's tiny n cute haahahaah......but she argues with me all the time saying she's not and i am.....which is =,= hahahahahha......then there's this Singapore girl name Constance!!!!!!she's oh so gentle hahahaha......would like to meet her next time when i go Sg......not just them......there's whole lot of them hahahah......miss the quiet devotional group =)
~i went for watch night service for the first time hahahahha......which reminds me of somebody that i asked him what's watch night service ahahhaha

2011:
~Jen,Wen,Xin,Aud,MUA and Aud's mum went to Sg on the 1st of the year ahhahaahah......hmm...lots of craziness happened hahaha......i will never forgot when we went universal studios for my 1st roller coaster ride after that it started to rain n i kept on saying 'this is not what i expected'....ahhahaaa......the silence of the apartment when i'm the first one to wake up......the view from the 10th floor......the long walk with the script's songs and GOD......HE opened my eyes to a lot of things during that walk......im happy i did that hahaha......even though i made Jen,Xin and Wen worried..........soooooorry.......the mrt i took frm Clementi to Beduk which took me 14 stations to arrive about 45 minutes and Jen,Xin and Wen took the mrt from Raffles which took them about 15 minutes and they still haven't arrived home......kept on texting and calling them and Aud n Stephen Chua......after waiting 15 minutes the landlord arrived BUT NOT THEM......worried like WTH.......kept on thinking where they are.....lost??don't know their way back??or what......being kidnapped??waited for an hour and a half......finally IT'S THEM..........u can't imagined how relieved i was......i guess it's fair hahaha........since they worried me during the day n i worried them during the night........hahahahahha......bottom line......it was a once in a lifetime opportunity and i thank God for everything =D


then......it's just normal life......now that i've got no more school to go......and nobody wants me to work for them.......but i'm amazed that God show me different things every single day......new things,new challenges/problems etc. etc. but I'M OKAY!!!!!! =D

every one kept on asking where i'm going.........what's my plans........what i planned to take......where i wanna go.......and i gave them the same old answer every time.........
.'I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!'
then they'll say 'Form 6??College??KL??
..................=,=............told you i don't know lork......
not that i don't know what i wanna do........it's just that there are a lot of things happening that just don't let my 'plans' work out......conclusion......i know ME more than my parents i shall say
you can't except me to change when you want me to change......
i'm not a COMPUTER......a computer will remove n delete when u ask them to...... they will erase it completely......
but i'm a HUMAN BEING!!!!!!when u ask me to change....some things just won't go away.............you can't expect me to do something that i don't like........some thing that i'm not 'connected'/'click' with........not to mention passion.......i know times are hard now.........it's not that i don't understand........i just can't accept the fact that you want me to do something that i don't like..........something that i know i'm gonna drown there if i go there............something that i'll not do well.........quit saying that i'm not being considerate here...........=/


i don't want a job that can make me a millionaire..............i just want something that makes me happy,satisfying and that i'm passionate about.........even if i will end up having nothing to eat.........as long as i still have what i believe in and what i'm passionate about......that's enough for me...
because i'm happy i'm satisfy with my life............
why do i need a trillion dollars if i don't have them??
maybe it's because you come from a very bad financial background and you're scare going back there again.........but for me, i just wanna make goood use of what God had given me as a gift and talents..it's that wrong??at the end of the day.....i don't wanna regret saying why i didnt go for what i believe n passionate about.........
without some things in life.......life just ain't complete.....some things are like my life to me.........without it........NO LIFE!!!!!!
i know that Jesus says in that bible that we must obey our parents like how we obey Him.....and in Colossians 3:20 says 'Children,always obey you parents,for this pleases the Lord'......but......

so many people around me....examples most of my friends.....some let go of something they once sooo passionate about.......something that they can't live without...........but they let go........because of some reasons.........
but i don't wanna let go.........i don't wanna let go of something that i can't survive with....'cause they're indelible......cannot be erased or removed....no matter what happens tomorrow........i thank You, God =D

*dreams are meant to be hard........you just have to keep going for it no matter what happens

**i promise i'll work hard and give y'all a life that both of y'all deserve and i promise to mean it

No comments:

Post a Comment