Sunday, December 21, 2008

GOR-GOR I MISS UUUUUU......

well......today it's SAD TO SAY TAT MY BRO is leaving for SINGAPORE!!!!!wah~~~wuh~~~n i can't go......how sad... ...i dnt knw y but everytime he is going to no matter anyplace if i'm not coming along......i'll always WISH tat i'm going with HIM......haiz... ...GONNA MISS HIM......sob...sob...tell u guys a SeCrEt......Singapore is 1 of my bro's favorite countries in the world......my family & i love it too......it's really hard to not admit tat it's a great n beautiful country,rite??????more than half of the things there is better than Malaysia......WELL......ACTUALLY MALAYSIA MADE PRODUCTS ARE ALSO NICE N WELL......QUALITY......right??????i've not been to Singapore 4 almost 10 years......nw tat's a very-VERY LONG time......10 YEARS!!!!!!i can imagine tat Singapore have already TOTALLY CHANGE......whilr my bro......he actually had went to Singapore 4 about 5-7 times already......tat's quite of NOT FAIR......bt it's okay......to me......lololol... ...ar......i'm gonna miss tonight's CGMC Youth Christmas Party......i knw tat there'll be lots of FUN bt i hope i'm wrong......:p tonite...i'll always be performing in the Yamaha Roadshow...bt my teacher had called me last minute just nw to tell me to perform earlier......tat's quite good cos i dnt hv 2 wait 4 so long like yesterday......BUT I ENDED UP PLAYING 1 SINGLE MISTAKE......ARRRRRR!!!!!!WHAT HAPPENED TO ME??????bt luckily it didn't go out of tune......if nt......i can't survive anymore......sob-sob......tat's all frm me nw... ...signing off......muakzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment