Wednesday, December 31, 2008

LET MY 'GAME'... ...BEGIN......ENJOY

2DAY IS THE LAST DAY!!!!!!LAST DAY!!!!!! THE LAST DAY OF 2008 people......so... ...any plans for the brand new year??????i mean 2mr......haiz... ...i suddenly think that everything is going so fast man......haiz... ...sorry guys cos i didn't update my blog yesterday......cos... ...u guys know la...... my results r so terrible... ...no MoOd to update adi......u know guys as i entered the school yesterday... ...everyone that had already taken their results were there outside the school gate......chatting happily,laughing and... ...RELIVED......but... ...my...... kind of 'nightmare' has just begun... ...as my bffs walked me to the MPH hall......i was not worried about anything before i entered the hall... ...and after i found 'my class's table'......MY HANDS BEGAN to SHIVER!!!!!!and as i looked at my results... ...i got no feeling......and as i walked out with my bffs... ...they kept telling me......it's okay,it's okay... ...but......it's not... ...and as i walked to my mum with the results in my hand......i had no feeling again... ...but......my mum was smiling and kind of like laugh a little bit... ...cos she had already knew.........tat i'll... ...failed her once again......and my bff were there with me too... ...they were there to ask mum if she could let me to go to Jusco with them a not??????well......my mum agreed... ...and she said:'Okay lah,u guys go la......i wanna go back home first'... ...and as i turned around......and my back was then facing my mum... ...i really don't know why but the tears started rowing down my cheeks!!!!!!and i can't stopped them!!!!!!Even after that my mum shouted to me:'Joanne,do you have any money a not??????'I pretended that i can't heard her......cause i don't want her to see me crying because of my results... ...seriously......i never cried because i didn't scored well before my entire life!!!!!!but yesterday was my first and my last time... ...crying because of my results......and there will not be the next time... ...cos i will work everything with my 110% starting......2MR... ...if i want to cry for my results again......IT WILL ONLY BE THE TEARS OF JOY or HAPPINESS... ...i guess the reason why i cried yesterday was because i saw my mum was smiling and laughing a little bit and joking with me......because i know that even though she pretend to do all these 'things' doesn't mean that she's not sad... ...at all......she will only cry inside her broken heart... ...and that's what hurts me!!!!!!A LOT!!!!!!i don't want my mum to get hurt but i hurt and hurt and hurt and hurt her again and again and again and again......this morning as i was reading how many 8 A's my school got and of course... ...the feeling......the one and only feeling there on the big picture... ...every single one of them who was on that big picture shared the same feeling......HAPPINESS... ...and i saw......most of them... ...are my friends...... and some were my friends before... ...as i read through every single name......i found out that i actually know everyone... ...well for me and only myself......i think that result paper... ...it's just a piece of ordinary paper......IT WILL NOT DESTROY ME... ...AND OF COURSE IT WILL NOT DESTROY EVERY SINGLE PLAN THAT I HAD ALREADY PLANNED SINCE I'M YOUNG......WHAT CAN I SAY OR CRY ABOUT??????IT'S OVER... ...THE 'GAME'......MY LIFE HAVE NOT YET BEEN DESTROY AND WILL NEVER EVER BE DESTROY BY ONLY THAT PIECE OF PAPER... ...I SAY......THE 'GAME',MY LIFE WILL ONLY BEGUN... ...STARTING......12.00am(1-1-2009)... ...if you u guys really think that i'll give up so easily because of a piece of paper and my wholo life will be game over......that's not ME!!!!!!AND WILL NEVER BE ME... ...LET THE 'GAME'......B-E-G-I-N... ...signing off......with a heart that's been prepared for the past few years... ...of my L-I-F-E......ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment