Saturday, December 20, 2008

I CAN N I WILL IMPROVE......TO BE BETTER... ...

hello everyone~~~~~~well i just came back from today's Yamaha Roadshow at Tesco Extra......of course it's in IpOh la......I LOVE IPOH VERY-BERRY MUCH oo......IpOH is a nice & sweet place......Oh well.....back to the roadshow just nw......well my lovely teacher ask me to go to Tesco at 8.30pm SHARP tonite......bt.. .. ..i ended up playing at 10 o'clock just nw......haiz......well......it's very okay to me......but i saw some parents were there keep complaining n complaining n COMPLAINING......me & my mum just felt pity for all the teachers whom received so many complains......i mean can't they just wait??????Ur child's turn will be just any minute!!!!!!Oh well......what can we say??????children nowadays......haiz......u guys knw......S-P-O-I-L-T!!!!!!it went well just nw as i play......nothing go wrong......bt......it's very-VERY cold there......my fingers got FREEZE for a while......N my mum said tat my body was not RELAX enough......maybe i can improve & play nicer a bit 4 2mr's Roadshow......I also have a good news 4 2day......I (CAN) STOP THINKING ABOUT TAT THING 2DAY......well the percentage is 20% out of a 100%......tat's very good to me......I think i can forget about it sooner or later......signing off 4 today......

No comments:

Post a Comment