Monday, December 22, 2008

OMG!!!!!!HOW 'FISH' WAS TAT...... ......

last nite after the CGMC Youth Christmas Party which i didn't go......i sms 1 of my close friends to knw hw's everything n so n so......u guys knw wat she told me??????she said when every AMC ppl were taking photo......she slipt away n shout in front of i dnt knw hw many ppl n SHOUT MY 'ANGEL'S' NAME AS LOUD AS SHE COULD......whn i saw tat msg......i was like......WHAT??????Wat on earth she was thinking at tat moment??????y she wanna do tat??????Actually, b4 tat i just told her to help me say thx to my 'angel' 4 the sweets tat he gave me n 1 of the sweets can relieve sore throat n i have a sore throat tat begin yesterday... ...n i just told her(1 of my close friend) to help me say thx n to tell him tat his sweets had arrive at the rite time......!!!!!!i didn't told her to do tat SO-SO EMBARRASS THING......ish......maybe she was thinking of MAKING HERSELF MORE 'FAMOUS' since she had shouted so loud......lololol......if i was her......i ran to the nearest toilet n hide myself there 4ever......bcos that is so 'fish' man......haiz......haiz......haiz......i think tat's all 4 2day... ...cos nothing SPECIAL happened today......hope tat 2mr will have......signing OfF......LoVe u gUyS......

No comments:

Post a Comment