Saturday, December 27, 2008

PLS DNT BE HIM......PLS......

1st thing today......let's pray 4 Michelle who is sick nw......haiz......quite pity her actually......on the last day of Youth Camp... ...she was also like me & Wai Sze... ...S-I-C-K... ...nw... ...she's -S-I-C-K- again!!!!!!haiz......tat means......she's weak!!!!!!n i think she fainted quite a couple of times adi la......conclusion is... ...MICHELLE... ...YOU ARE WEAK!!!!!!so ppl... ...pray her okay??????good......haiz......today is a day of fear too!!!!!!cos i heard parents were busy discussing about their career!!!!!!haiz... ...n in my shocking surprise... ...bt i just stay calm just nw whn i heard tat......my dad mayb can't work anymore!!!!!!i was so scared n i am till nw......i mean if my dad is nt working... ...wat can he do??????sleep all day at hm??????n where can he make money for this family??????n the most important thing is where & how is he going to get a new job??????the economy is BAD nowadays n some ppl might get fired like maybe my dad will be fired BUT I REALLY DO HOPE IS NOT HIM & WILL NOT BE HIM... ...HAIZ... ...my bro is goin to university n it's overseas......even though it might nt be this year bt he'll definitely go N IT'S GOIN TO COST A LOT......& im still studying in school... ...there will be many fees tat i need to pay whn school reopens... ...& tuition & my music fees & BILLS &......there are just SO MANY THINGS THAT NEEDS MONEY N ONLY MONEY CAN SOLVE THE PROBLEM......MY DAD CAN'T BE FIRED!!!!!!HE JUST CAN'TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT... ...HE... ... JUST... ... CAN'TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT... ...!!!!!!im scared tat it will happen......PLS......DNT BE HIM......PLS DNT MAKE HIM AS THE 1......PLS......signing out with... ...HOPE... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment