Friday, December 19, 2008

REPLAY OF 15.12.08... ... the 1st n my very 1st day......

15.12.08... ...
this day was the 1st day n my 1st ever day at CGMC Youth Camp... ...well i was quite nervous actually cos the 1st day mah......i was so scared as i arrived cos i thought my friends won't be so early......n my plan was if they haven't arrived......i'll STICK with my brother......wherever he go i'll FOLLOW......bt in my shocking surprised......2 of my friends had actually arrived!!!!!!as i got off my mum's car...got all my things n walked through the porch n THEY WERE THERE to welcome me!!!!!!1 OF THEM even help me to take all of my things......she's so SWEET!!!!!!thank you......n i was like thinking tat it's a good start n maybe it'll last......bt unfortunately......it end up well......i'm feeling QUITE OKAY nw......a lot lot better than tat nite......haiz......well......i think I acted naughty n funny,mix n blend WELL......quite a lot of new friends n tat's good......tat's really-REALLY GOOD cos i like to make new friends a lot......i can CONSIDER tat as my hobby......lololol...... throughout the camp n to me i think(i think only r) i......actually BREAK FREE from my comfort zone during the camp n......well... ...maybe the REAL mE had FINALLY ARRIVE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment