Friday, December 26, 2008

WHAT WILL THEY SAY ABOUT ME??????

arrrrrr......the 1st thing tat i wanted to say today is a BIG SORRY to the two guys!!!!!!well here it goes......2day i went to IpOh Parade today with 1 of my buddies act we just went there n had our lunch only... ...n after we finished we kinda window shopping 4 a while n we decided to go hm......n whn we r waiting 4 our parents at Starbucks... ...i saw the 2 guys which i wanted to say sorry 2 appeared......will there from same church with us-CGMC n my friend was act looking at the girls which were behind the 2 guys table frm our school(AMC)... ...my friend thought 1 of the girls there were her friend n so i looked too......thn......the 2 guys looked at me n waved n smile!!!!!!at tat moment i was like do i knw them??????n kinda ignored them... ...thn my mum came n picked me up... ...n whn i was half way hm......i realized tat they r from CGMC 1!!!!!!i was like oh no wat will the two of them say about me??????must be something bad la 4 sure cos i ignored them n i dnt even took another more glazed at them!!!!!!OH NO!!!!!!wat will happen to me whn i go back to church??????haiz... ...so guys... ...wat should i do nw??????NOTHING!!!!!!IT'S TOO LATE......IM TOO LATE TO SAY ANYTHING......haiz......ooh......n 1 more thing b4 i sign out......there's still 1 more thing......quite SiLlY ACTUALLY... ...lololol... ...self-made popcorn is DeLiCiOuS... ...absolutely OIISHI... ...signing off with a very scared feeling......lololol......nitez guys......

No comments:

Post a Comment