Friday, December 19, 2008

SORRY GUYS......i LIED......WILL U FORGIVE ME??????

I WANT TO SAY SORRY TO Wai Yee,Janice,Michelle n Wai sze......today through my blog here......well simply bcos u guys ask me am i okay on wednesday nite(17.12.08) after tat traitor thing......n i say yes n pretended to smile n laugh......in front of u guys......well......i'm nt okay actually......n until nw......i think i'm still nt bcos I HAD TRUSTED THE WRONG PERSON......haiz......nvm......i'll be fine bcos i still need to perform 4 the Yamaha Roadshow......on the 20th-21st of December this year......2day i'm the only lucky number 1 that attend 4 my music lesson......to me......it's more PERSONAL......N i LOVE it......i really do... ...n b4 i sign off......i just wanna hope tat 2mr n the 21st......i'll perform well......pls pray 4 me......

No comments:

Post a Comment