Friday, December 19, 2008

REPLAY OF 16.12.08......HE'S EVERYTHING......WHAT ANOTHER AMAZING NIGHT......

16.12.08......
actually......nothing special tat day bt actually something do happened... ...behind ME......n me n my friends REALLY dnt knw tat......there's a TRAITOR......BEHIND US......bt......i'll go to tat next......tat morning......after breakfast......we had our GROUP DEVOSION......n my leader is Jessie......she's a very-VERY truly nice leader......she took very good care of us n anything tat we dnt understand......she will definitely explain...EXPLAIN...n explain......till we really understand n tat's very-VERY GOOD......OH......ya......i forgot......my games group leader.....she's KAI BING......leader of the RED BABOONS n i'm 1 of them too......she's sweet,nice n caring......Great leader too......erm......tat nite......PASTOR Daniel......did something different tat nite......He actually pray for every1 that nite......THANK YOU PASTOR DANIEL......U ROCK......KUNG FU PANDA......lololol......n quite a number of them fall down......all most every1 there was CRYING......at 1st it scared me......like what happen??????cos......it's my 1st time to see such a thing n... ... n i dnt knw y... ...all in a SUDDEN i START TO CRY......n i cry n cry... ...NON-STOPPABLE OoOoOo...... thank you for HUGO WHO COMFORT ME TAT NITE SO MANY TIMES, ELAINE,WAI SZE WHO LEND ME HER SHOULDER TAT NITE N ALSO MY FRIENDS......n SUDDENLY as i WAS CRYING......I ACTUALLY HEARD GOD'S VOICE......HE'S SPEAKING TO ME!!!!!!N I THINK I'LL GONNA REMEMBER TAT TILL I DIE......FROM TAT MOMENT ONWARDS......I REALLY BELIEVE TAT GOD......HE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME......PROTECTING ME... ...HE'LL ALWAYS BE THERE... ...N AT TAT MOMENT......HE CALLED MY NAME... ...HE REALLY TOUCH ME TAT NIGHT... ...I CAN FEEL HIS LOVE FOR ME N HIS HAND I CAN FEEL THAT TAT NIGHT......N FROM TAT NIGHT ONWARDS......HE'S MY KING......HE'S MY GOD...HE'S MY EVERYTHING......BECAUSE I HAD ACCEPT HIM FROM TAT NIGHT......TAT MOMENT......TILL I DIE......

No comments:

Post a Comment