Friday, December 19, 2008

REPLAY OF 18.12.08......I AM SO SICK......

18.12.08... ...
this day was the last day of the CGMC YOUTH CAMP 2008.....as i woke up......i had tried my best to forget about tat traitor......bt i just can't......WHAT'S MORE......I WAS SICK......at 1st it was just stomache yesterday(17.12.08)bt 2day(18.12.08)i HAD VOMIT FOR ABOUT......6 TIMES......IT WAS SO HARD......i felt n look horrible......actually it's nt just me......WAI SZE n MICHELLE too......i pity them la......Then Emily came to our table during lunch time n said tat:'Maybe it's HEPATITIS B' WOR!!!!!! n she went off after she was done with her EXPLANATION......tat's scary......after Emily left there comes Hugo......Wai Yee told him what Emily had just said......n here's hw Hugo answered:'Hepatitis what la......She's the 1 who have HEPATITIS'......LOLOLOL......funny... ...On the bus when we r on our way hm to IPOH......i felt better...... i mean tat traitor thing......when i'm listening to tat KENNY G CD... ...well... ...i told myself......IT'S REALLY NOT WORTH IT TO FEEL LIKE TAT......n make myself so sick n sad......all i need to do it's just 1 thing......

No comments:

Post a Comment