Friday, December 19, 2008

REPLAY OF 17.12.08......TRAITOR......TRAITOR......N TRAITOR......

17.12.08......
well......quite a lot of things had HAPPENED tat day......n bcos of so many things happened tat nite......i slept early tat nite n tat doesn't MEAN TAT I SLEPT WELL......I actually CAN'T SLEEP... ...AT ALL......haiz......actually i was planning of nt sleeping tat nite OR A VERY GOOD NITE SLEEP TAT NITE......TAT TRAITOR......but i want to thank that TRAITOR too.....cos i learn a LESSON of my life tat never will I FORGET 4 MY LIFE......once again THANK YOU......TRAITOR......N THAT REALLY -really HURTS ME...... A LOT......haiz......bt......at least tat nite i knw tat JESUS is there......HE wanted me to be STRONG......n to do something tat HE is PROUD of......if i fall......HE'S ALWAYS THERE......FOR ME......well......not every1 is like tat TRAITOR......at least my 'angel' is quite nice n sweet to me cos he bought me some sweet......lololol... ...i WISH I can say thank you n by the way......I'M ON DIET......n you gave me those things......lololol......THANK YOU......ONCE AGAIN......'ANGEL'......

No comments:

Post a Comment